Design Marketing is a top-rated Long Island web design company that can assist your business in making a stronger imprint in the digital world. Our staff is skilled in delivering the best web design, search engine optimization, and social media management services to businesses at budget prices.
What makes a good business website design?
A good business website offers relevant and engaging content to users and is updated continuously. Some of the factors that add to a great site include:
- Focus on offering relevant and complete information to your customers about your product or service. Avoid hard-selling strategies and techniques on your webpage
- Content takes a predominant place when it comes to building a robust website. Concentrate on publishing the highest quality content and content that is relevant to your target customers to earn repeat visitors and customers
- Work on improving your webpage’s search engine ranking and online presence
- Search engines always look for the most recent, updated, and fresh content. Work on the blog column and use it to communicate with your customers. Blogs can increase your site’s traffic and increase your brand awareness
- Make sure to keep your website simple and intuitive. A user-friendly website caters to audiences of all ages and educational backgrounds and increases conversion rates
We offer the most affordable Long Island web design services for businesses. Our team of SEO experts and social media managers offer suggestions from evidence-based data and statistics, which we incorporate into our web design practices. This helps us build the most efficient and best-performing website for our clients.
Important aspects of a business website
A fully functional state-of-the-art website is the crux of any business's success. As entrepreneurs, it is crucial to incorporate a couple of essential aspects into your site to keep it relevant and engaging. Determine the outcomes that you expect from your site and then design it to fit your goals. The success of a site thrives on the niche you choose, the name and logo, welcome message, and tagline.
Focus on building a site with easy and simple navigation, well-organized webpages, and a captivating home page. Statistics reveal that a website has only 10 seconds to make an impact on a visitor. Over 90% of visitors make up their mind about your business based on your homepage, so be sure to design a logo, tagline, and introductory message that is relevant and engaging to your visitors. Lastly, develop a responsive website with flexible images and a pleasing visual design.
Essential characteristics of a user-friendly website
User-friendly sites are more successful in bringing repeat visitors and helps to improve conversion rates. Essential characteristics of a user-friendly website include:
- Responsive design and mobile compatibility
- Accessibility to individuals with disabilities
- Well-organized and clear information architecture
- Engaging, fresh, and relevant content
- Fast Load Times
Contact Design Marketing, one of the leading Long Island web design companies, to develop a robust website for your business. We can optimize your site with our SEO services and increase your conversion rates.
View Larger Map